- Comes in 3 different sizes small, medium, and large, corresponding to men’s shoe sizes 8, 10, and 12
- PATENT NO. US 8,221,341 B1
- This item is available only to Neuro-IFRAH® Instructors and selected clinics to be used as an example where applicable and not to be provided directly to the patient. All orthotics provided to patients have to be custom made and the patient has to be followed up by a Neuro-IFRAH® trained or certified therapist.
- This item is not available to the public
- Comes in Left or Right
- Though our recommendation is that a PRO is custom made to meet an individual patient’s needs and provide a highly accurate fit, the prefabricated PRO is made available to help clinicians meet needs in the clinic. At this time the prefabricated PRO comes in 3 different sizes small, medium, and large, corresponding to men’s shoe sizes 8, 10, and 12. The prefabricated PRO is adjusted to help with dorsiflexion, provide a moderate assist toward eversion and toe extension, to counteract foot inversion and toe flexion commonly noted in patients effected by stroke or brain injury. The prefabricated PRO is made available to provide clinicians with an option of having a sample of the PRO in the clinic that may be used in assessment and treatment prior to ordering the PRO or while the patient is waiting to receive their custom fabricated PRO. Again, the prefabricated PRO is not designed to match the exact accuracy and fit of the custom made PRO and is provided based on consumer request to increase therapist’s options in their clinic rather than serve as the final orthotic.